Friday 3 April 2009

Photo's

Photoshoot one: Louise

Before
Photobucket
After
Photobucket

I choose to desaturate this image, to make it grayscale, however i used to lasso tool to cut around her eyes and form a new layer, therefore I could leave the red around her eyes. Once i had done this, I choose to make her face symetrical as I was not happy with the way in which some of her hair covered the left eye.

Photoshoot two: Bands.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I choose to alter the brightness/contrast on these photos as they were quite dull to begin with due to the smoke machine which was on at the time of the gig.

Photoshoot Three: Abbie.

Before
Photobucket
After
Photobucket

Firstly I removed the brush from the background, and used the clone tool to make the area of shade above her a little brighter. I then used the spot healing brush to remove any imperfections on her skin. By using the lasso tool and making new layers I made her eye's bluer and her teeth whiter. I also pathed up the whole in her tights.

Before
Photobucket
After
Photobucket

To this photo i choose to remove any imperfection (e.g. the scar beneath her belly button) using the spot healing brush. I then used the magnetic lasso tool to create a new layer of her bra, which I then made a darker colour purple by just using the burn tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment